- 1 Rhodes Scholarships 2018/2019 For Zambian Students | Apply Here
- 2 How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships 2018/2019
Rhodes Scholarships 2018/2019 For Zambian Students | Apply Here
Rhodes Scholarships 2018/2019 for Zambian Students- The Rhodes is awarding full (100%) tuition scholarship for interested candidate. All scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and all awarded scholarships are reviewed annually. It is for you concern we are updating with this on-going Rhodes Scholarships application status, so that, you can apply as soon as possible
Requirement For Rhodes Scholarships 2018/2019 Requirement
You should present a finished application form on-line with the documents and information point by point underneath. All reports must be submitted in English, or with English interpretations or translations included.
Kindly note that, if that you are called for interview, you will be solicited to carry the originals of all documents with you:
- Your birth certificate (or an oath or affidavit of birth) affirming that you meet the age criterion.
- A duplicate of National Registration Card (NRC) or substantial identification or valid passport affirming that you meet the citizenship criteria.
- An official transcript from the school, university or college at which you are examining, or have studied, demonstrating grades accomplished (to date).
- A full curriculum vitae or educational programs vitae which details about academic qualifications, prizes, scholarships, positions of leadership, employment positions, involvement in student, voluntary, community or political activities and any cultural, musical or sporting accomplishments. This ought not surpass two A4 (12pt) in length. Kindly do exclude a photo in your CV.
- A head-and-shoulders color photo (jpg format arrangement). If you don’t mind take note of your photograph won’t be accessible to the selection committee until after last shortlisting choices have been made.
- An individual statement or proclamation of close to 1,000 words. The individual statement is your opportunity to recount your story in your own particular voice: Who are you? What makes a difference to you? What are you wanting to do on earth? Your academic transcript, your curriculum vitae or educational programs vitae and your reference letters will give the substantive detail of your duties and achievements, yet this article gives you the chance to cast the overall account for the choice board of trustees. You can discover facilitate direction on the individual or personal statement on the ‘Completing Your Application’ page.
I. Addresses your general interests and activities. What moves you? What are your obsessions?
ii. Discuss your points and needs and the commitments you have made and would like to make to the world or potentially your neighborhood;
iii. Reveals to us which course/courses you are most pulled in to at the University of Oxford and why. It is vital that you have a firm thought of which course/courses are feasible for you to learn at the University of Oxford – not all University of Oxford courses are secured by the Rhodes Scholarship, you should allude to the Conditions of Tenure for additional data.
- It is a smart thought to discuss your proposed course of study with your current professors or lecturers in that field, and, if possible, with someone who has knowledge of United Kingdom universities.
- Extra sources of information are accessible online at www.ox.ac.uk/confirmations, and in addition on singular personnel/departmental sites. On the off chance that you are chosen for the Scholarship you will have the chance to return to your course decision;
iv. Shows that you can meet the entry and application necessities of the particular course you have picked. Kindly read the Oxford graduate examinations course pages painstakingly: http://www.ox.ac.uk/affirmations/graduate;
v. On the off chance that you wish to attempt a DPhil, you ought to gprovide a brief outline of your proposed research area, how it contributes to your future career plans, and list one or more researchers with whom you would like to work in Oxford.
Your personal statement ought to be altogether your own work, with no help got. Through the online application shape you will be requested to check and sign that the entered/transferred individual explanation is your own particular work and that no outer help was given in its creation or altering.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships 2018/2019
- Applicants should click here http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk by means of the scholarships tab.
- Submit or Present your application online, with every single supporting required documents, by 23:59 Central Africa Time, Thursday,15 November 2018.
- In anticipation of making your application, you should read deliberately the general information for allicants on the Rhodes site, the Conditions of Tenure for the Rhodes Scholarship, the the information and the graduate confirmations pages of the University of Oxford: www.ox.ac.uk/affirmations/graduate.
- Shortlisted competitors will be called to a social reception (e.g. a lunch or supper reception) and a meeting. No applicants will be chosen without interview. You should be accessible or available to go to the interview and social reception, face to face, as no accommodations can be made on date and time of these events. Interviews will be held in Lusaka, in November.
- All candidates will be messaged or emailed with the result of their application.
The Rhodes Trust warmly appreciates applications from talented and competent young persons of diverse backgrounds and the diaspora. Selection of Rhodes Scholars is made without regard to gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, religion, social background, caste, or disability.
Have any questions about Rhodes Scholarships 2018/2019 For Zambian Students, ask using the comment box below