Nigeria Security and Civil Defence NSDC Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Registration Form Portal – www.nscdc.gov.ng
Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence NSDC recruitment 2018 via civil defence form at the Nigeria civil defence recruitment portal via the procedures below
Here are the right steps to get Civil Defence Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Registration Form – www.nscdc.gov.ng
Have you ever wanted to Apply for Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruitment 2018 form online? If yes, then you have to relax and keep reading.
Here, you will get to understand how Nscdc recruitment is done. Not just that, you will as well know all the recruitment requirements and even how the application form is submitted.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence NSDC Recruitment 2018-2019 Requirements
Below are the requirements which must be fulfilled before a Private Guard Company can be registered and licensed.
1. Application for private guard license addressed to the Commandant General
2. CTC of memorandum and Article of association (2 copies)
3. Photocopies of certificates of incorporation (2copies)
4. Payment of Five hundred thousand naira (500,000.00) only.
5. Tax Clearance Certificate
6. Statement of account
7. Letter from a legal adviser
8. Letter from an auditor
9. Proposed training program
10. Proposed salary structure
11. Veterinary certificate (optional)
12. Personal History Statement (PHS) forms at One hundred thousand naira (100,000.00) only. All directors must obtain one
13. Credentials of directors (2copies) to be attached with PHS form
14. Letter from bankers
15. Eight (8) passport photographs for each of the Directors.
16. Eight (8) full photographs (postcard 5 X 7 inches) of each of the Directors with a white background, with five fingers print and signature signed at the back of the postcard (photograph) in the presence of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Officers.
17. Photocopy of the signature page of the Directors in the International passport or National ID Card or Driver’s License and this should be stapled at the back cover of the file jacket.
18. PHS form must be adequately filled by the Directors stating Nil or Not Applicable to portions they do not have answers to and no column should be left unfiled.
19. Attestation letters from referees for each Directors.
20. One uniform sample with photograph of a guard in Uniform (2 copies). All uniforms and accoutrement must not have semblance of any government agency or similar to any other PGCs.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of application fee is not an authorization to operate. Licenses are required before operations can commence.
So are you ready to learn the step by step guide for Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruitment? Do you want to put an end to your search for Nscdc application form? If yes, read the Information below:
Currently we came across a warning note on civil defence recruitment 2018 portal here: http://nscdc.gov.ng
This is to inform the general public that civil defence 2018 recruitment is currently not going on now.
www.nscdc.gov.ng portal are NOT RECRUITING! the current rumor making rounds is a false information. However, you can continue reading to find out more about things you may be needing once the form is out.
How to apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence NSDC recruitment 2018/2019?
When NSCDC is ready to announce Civil defence recruitment 2018/2019, you will need to do the following.
- Go to the Official Nigeria civil defence recruitment portal at Careers or http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications
This job application is not yet open. You should ensure that no one deceives you into selling fake application form. Application form will be free. op stay updated about Nigeria Security and Civil Defence NSDC recruitment 2018-2019, kindly drop your name and email in the comment box below