Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
Do you wish to Join the Kenya Police Force? The Kenyan Government wishes to inform the citizens of Kenya that the Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 is Currently Ongoing.
Be guided on the necessary requirements and procedures to apply for Kenya Police recruitment.
All application will be submitted online, so don’t be defrauded anyone asking you to pay.
Kenya Police Service
The Kenya Police service is the national body in charge of law enforcement in Kenya. In accordance to the Constitution and the National Police Service Act, the Kenya National Police Service has embarked on a transformation aimed at ensuring public safety as well as safeguarding the National security.
Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements
The exercise attracts no fee and applicants are warned against acts of bribery or canvassing as they are deemed illegal.
A law is put in place to punish the would-be offenders of bribery. A conviction of being liable of possession of counterfeit documents or canvassing to secure a position will attract a fine of Kshs 20,000 or imprisonment of not less than two years.
Applicants should ensure they indicate the correct details of their academic credentials.
Before one takes up the assigned role under the Police Service, one is required to undergo compulsory paramilitary training that usually lasts not more than nine months. It is good to check If you are eligible to apply Kenya police Recruitment.
- The Kenya police service requires that one be of the age between 18 and 28 years. However, for graduates and diploma holder professional, a limit of 30 years is stipulated.
- Only a Kenyan citizen can seek employment with the Kenya law enforcement. Also, an applicant must have scored a minimum aggregate of D (+) in his/her Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) plus a similar grade in both Kiswahili and English.
- Candidate should have a history free of a criminal record. In additional one is required to be both medically and physically fit.
How to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Online Application
Apply for the official kenya police recruitment 2018/2019 application form, you can download the Kenya police application form pdf from:
One can source the forms from the following offices:
- Office of the Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or the nearest Police Station.
- Sub – County Administration Police Command (SUBCOM).
- County Commissioner’s Offices.
- Nearby Huduma Centre.
Before you get the application forms, you need to understand the eligibility minimums that are spelt out by the Kenya police. Also, the process and additional documents required are factors considered.
During application, the police departments require all applicants to submit duplicate forms accompanied by copies (original and photocopy) of national identity card, birth certificate, and all academic portfolio credentials. Academic result slips are however not valid according to the police enlistment standards.
Kenya Police Recruitment Application form 2018
The application form compromises of four pages that have different sections set aside for the applicant to furnish the required details. Ensure you indicate the correct information before you submit the Kenya police recruitment 2018 form.
- Section one demands you to indicate your details-full names, I.D number, gender, and the name of your community. The applicant’s information on the location of residence will be required. Other personal details include the date of birth, weight, height, and contacts. Of importance, select the most preferred unit or branch of the police.
- The second section prompts you to detail your academic background. Fill the institution you had enrolled, professional career and grade awarded.
- The third section seeks to capture the facts of your former employer(s). Indicate the name of the employer, duration you held the job and the value of remuneration attributed to that position.
- Head on to section four and five, and furnish the form with disciplinary actions (if any) that you have faced plus any criminal and court proceedings linked to you.
- Section six will require of you to spell out a total of three referees including their details
- The last sections afford you an opportunity to highlight the best part of your additional achievements that were not captured by the just filled form. This part is critical because it brings to light the non-academic accomplishments that go a long way to boost your chances of being hired
For swift updates about Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Registration and Eligibility, drop your name and email Address in the comment box below. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whastapp and other Social media using the share buttons below Thanks.