The British army is recruiting citizens of various countries between the ages of 18 to 32. British Army Recruitment Form and Guide.
British Army Requirement Recruitment For Foreigners 2018
All foreigners applicants are to meet the below requirement, for british army jobs, meeting the requirement is the first stage of successful application. Below are the British army application requirement.
- AGE-Applicants between the ages of 16 and 50 years can join. Any age above this cannot be accepted.
- Nationality- Only British, Irish or a commonwealth citizens can apply/ non-citizens can obtain a green card to apply
- Candidate are expected to be fit and without no injuries and also be medical fit without any disease at the moment of application.
- Candidates are expected not to have any criminal convictions in the past or have tattoos in their body.
- Both people who are still in school or who has finished school are eligible to apply for British army.
WHAT WE NEED
We need lots of different skills and, like all teams, we work by placing people in the roles where they can make best use of their skills.
- HR, Finance and Support
- Intelligence, Communication and IT
- Logistics and Support
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
About the Academy Funding
- Academic development funding – from £500 to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Job.
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermittent your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time.
How To Apply For British Army For Foreigners/Commonwealth 2018/2019
- To apply to join the Army, you will need to Create an account.
- Once in, you will be able to apply, talk to your recruiter and follow the progress of your application
- Then once you are done creating account, Then you need to choose your entry options by filling the entry form carefully and endeavor to avoid mistakes.
Please Note: In filling your entry form you ill need to choose how you will serve in the army. You will have to choose between serving as a REGULAR or Part-Time.