Ghana Army Recruitment 2018/2019: How To Apply Ghana Army Recruitment 2018
Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-19: we wish to bring to your notice about Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-19. For dose individual who interest are expected to proceed and apply for the ongoing recruitment. Apply for Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-19 application form by the guidelines explained below or Apply Here .
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2018/2019 Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Officers recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the Job positions available at Ghana Armed Forces. proceed here to Apply Online Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-19
Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility
Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 14 June, 2018 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by Thursday 17 May 2018, for Short Service Commission. For Medical Corps Only – Be not more than 35 years for Doctors, 33 years for Nurses and 30 years for Paramedical personnel by 17 May 2018 or otherwise specified.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- He/she must not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
- For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
Ghana Army Recruitment 2018/2019
Air Crew. In addition to the general eligibility, applicants must have a Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Statistics, Computer Science, Aeronautical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Private/Commercial/Air Transport Pilot License or any other Pilot cert from a recognized University.
ATC Operations. In addition to the general eligibility, applicants must have a Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Statistics, Computer Science and Environmental Science.
How To Apply for Ghana Army Recruitment 2018/2019
All candidates are to follow guideline
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Nowtab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
For swift updates about Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-19, drop your name and email Address in the comment box below. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whastapp and other Social media using the share buttons below Thanks.