Apply ECOWAS Recruitment | How To Apply ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019
Apply ECOWAS Recruitment -The union was established on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, with its stated mission to promote economic integration across the region. A revised version of the treaty was agreed and signed on 24 July 1993 in Cotonou. Considered one of the pillar regional blocs of the continent-wide African Economic Community (AEC), the states goal of ECOWAS is to achieve “collective self-sufficiency” for its member states by creating a single large trade bloc by building a full economic and trading union.
ECOWAS also serves as a peacekeeping force in the region, with member states occasionally sending joint military forces to intervene in the bloc’s member countries at times of political instability and unrest. In recent years these included interventions in Ivory Coast in 2003, Liberia in 2003, Guinea-Bissau in 2012, Mali in 2013, and Gambia in 2017
ECOWAS Recruitment Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in relevant or related courses.
Work experience and Other Skills:
- At least two years of teaching experience
- Knowledge of post conflict community will be an advantage
- Ability to live and work in remote places.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of initiative and anticipation
- Knowledge of volunteerism is an asset
- Ability to work with little supervision
Being proactive and enterprising (taking initiative);
- Good computer skills – Office Suite
- Good inter-personal skills
ECOWAS Recruitment Requirements
- Perfect command of the English language (written and oral) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of any other official language of ECOWAS (French or Portuguese) will be considered an asset / advantage
Composition of Application:
- A signed letter of application/motivation addressed to the EYSDC Director;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting specific skills and experiences of the candidate;
- Certified copies of certificates, diplomas and work certificates;
Criminal/police record of less than 6 months.
Below are recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is ECOWAS Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for ECOWAS Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Started Recruitment for 2018?
- ECOWAS Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- ECOWAS 2018 Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- ECOWAS 2018 Recruitment Deadline
Conditions of Service for Language Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form 2018
- An initial contract for 12 months will be offered with a basic Monthly Living Allowance of 412.5 USD or its equivalent in local currency.
- At the beginning of the assignment, and only where applicable, a settling-in grant will be paid, and a resettlement grant will be provided at the end of the assignment. Where applicable, air transport from home country to the duty station and return at end of mission is also provided.
- A life and health insurance cover for the incumbent of the position will be provided.
- Other conditions of service as stipulated in the EVP Management and Administration Manual and Handbook of Conditions of Service shall apply.
The position is open to nationals of all ECOWAS Member States, aged not more than 38 years by the date of recruitment.
An international ECOWAS Volunteer cannot serve in their own country of origin.
This position is considered a non-family ECOWAS International Volunteer position.
ECOWAS is committed to promoting gender equality and equity. To this end, female candidates are strongly encouraged.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit ECOWAS Recruitment webpage to download the Job Application Form,
- The applicant should fill the necessary details and send it as an e-mail attachment together with the required documents listed below,
to: email@example.com with the title: Application for the Post of Driver/Messenger, Sierra Leone on the subject line.
Composition of Application
A signed letter of application/motivation addressed to the EYSDC Director;
A detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting specific skills and experiences of the candidate;
Certified copies of certificates, diplomas and work certificates;
A criminal record of less than three months.
Please you need to note that 2018 ECOWAS Recruitment IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Kindly disregard any news you see about ECOWAS Jobs in 2018 for now. Don’t pay money to anyone to avoid Fraud
For updated information about How to apply ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019, drop your name and email Address in the comment box below. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whastapp and other Social media using the share buttons below Thanks.