- 1 Angola Police Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply Angola National Police
- 2 <<<Apply Here>>>
Angola Police Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply Angola National Police
Angola Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
- applicant must be 100% physical fitness
- applicant must be eductionally qualified
- applicant must be a citizen of Angola
- applicant must have no criminal records
- applicant must have (14) points and below at grade 12 level which should include English, Mathemetics, Science and two other subjects.
- applicant must be be between eighteen (18) and twenty five (25) years of age and not less than 1.6 metres in height.
- applicants must be medically, physically and mentally fit.
- applicant should have a Height of 173cm or 5.8ft for male and 165 cm or 5.4ft for female
ANGOLA POLICE FORCES STRUCTURE
The National Police structure includes:
- National Police Headquarters;
- Provincial Division Headquarters;
- National Directorates.
Angola Police forces is made up of operational, technical, consultative and support bodies. Some of the operational units include:
- Border Control Police;
- Protection Unit; Swat Police (Special Weapons And Tactics);
- National Road Traffic Directorate;
- Fiscal Police;
- National Public Order Directorate;
- National Economic Investigation Directorate;
- National Criminal Investigation Directorate;
- Weapons and Explosives.
Application Procedure For Angola Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Applicants must have copies of their qualifications and National ID Card as well as contact phone numbers. Angola Police forces Recruitment form is not yet out, but click to visit Angola Police forces official site to get more information on how to apply.